Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
Call To Schedule Today
Connect Patient Portal
About Rebecca Alis, MD
Rebecca Alis, MD, is a board-certified radiologist who specializes in breast imaging. She has fellowship level training and expertise in mammography, breast ultrasound, breast MRI and all modes of breast biopsies. Dr. Alis is an assistant professor of radiology at Columbia University Irving Medical Center. She has been an assistant attending for more than 15 years. She has held teaching positions, including the fellowship director at Montefiore Medical Center, where she also coordinated resident education in mammography. She has made numerous presentations and been published in her field. Dr. Alis is a member of Radiology Society of North America (RSNA) and Society of Breast Imaging.
- Radiology - Diagnostic Radiology
- Medical School: University of Miami School of Medicine
- Residency: Weill Cornell Medical College
- Fellowship: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Internship: Cabrini Medical Center
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Radiology