Milana Flusberg, MD
Locations and Appointments
About Milana Flusberg, MD
Dr. Milana Flusberg is a fellowship-trained abdominal radiologist with 13 years of dedicated abdominal imaging experience. She is an associate professor of radiology at Columbia University Irving Medical Center and an associate attending radiologist at NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital.
Dr. Flusberg's areas of expertise include hepatopancreaticobiliary, gynecologic, and pelvic floor imaging. She is actively involved in research and teaching, with more than 35 peer-reviewed journal articles and numerous educational exhibits. She regularly speaks at national conferences on a range of topics in gastrointestinal and genitourinary imaging and co-chairs the Pelvic Floor Dysfunction Diseased Focus Panel for the Society of Abdominal Radiology.
- Radiology - Diagnostic Radiology
- Medical School: Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Residency: Montefiore Medical Center
- Fellowship: Brigham & Women's Hospital
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor of Radiology
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Allen Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital