Melanie Moses, MD
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Melanie Moses, MD
Melanie Moses, MD, MPH, FACR is an assistant professor of radiology at Columbia University Irving Medical Center and an assistant attending radiologist at NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital. She received her undergraduate degree in the history of science from Harvard University and her medical and public health degree from Yale University. She completed her diagnostic radiology residency at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center, followed by a fellowship in abdominal imaging at Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston.
Dr. Moses has provided exceptional clinical care as a body imager for over twenty years. She has contributed to medical student and resident education with didactic and interactive teaching. Her publications, posters, and didactic lectures center on bowel and pelvic imaging.
Dr. Moses is dedicated to diversity, equity, and inclusion for patients and health care providers. She is excited to continue her work as a clinical radiologist and supporter of health equity at NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital.
- Abdominal Imaging
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Medical School: Yale University School of Medicine
- Residency: Weill Cornell
- Fellowship: Brigham & Women's Hospital
- Internship: NewYork-Presbyterian
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Radiology
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Allen Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester