Ujval Patel, MD
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Ujval Patel, MD
Dr. Ujval Patel is a radiologist with subspecialty training in neuroradiology. He completed his neuroradiology training at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine and his diagnostic radiology training at Mount Sinai Hospital, Icahn School of Medicine. Dr. Patel is an assistant professor of radiology at Columbia University Irving Medical Center and an assistant attending at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. His clinical responsibilities also include supervising and teaching residents and medical students. Dr. Patel's areas of clinical interest include all aspects of neuroradiology including emergency neuroradiology, brain tumor imaging, and head and neck radiology. Dr. Patel is a member of the American Society of Neuroradiology, Radiological Society of North America, and American College of Radiology.
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Residency: Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Internship: Staten Island University Hospital
- Fellowship: Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Fellowship: The Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Radiology at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Allen Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester