Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
Call To Schedule Today
Connect Patient Portal
About Serena Mak, MD
Dr. Serena Mak is a board certified radiologist at New York-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital and assistant professor of radiology at Columbia University Medical Center. She earned her medical degree at New York Medical College, completed an internship at St. Vincent's Catholic Medical Center, a residency at Maimonides Medical Center and a fellowship specializing in neuroradiology at New York University Langone Medical Center.
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Fellowship: New York University Langone Medical Center
- Internship: St. Vincent's Catholic Medical Center
- Fellowship: Nyu Langone Medical Center And School Of Medicine
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Radiology at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester