Kurun Partap Singh Oberoi, MD
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Kurun Partap Singh Oberoi, MD
Kurun Oberoi, MD, is a General Surgeon with interests in both Emergency General Surgery and Minimally Invasive Surgery.
He received his medical degree from The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. He subsequently completed his residency training in General Surgery at Rutgers New Jersey Medical School. During this time, he also spent 2 years as a Surgical Education and Simulation Fellow, focusing on both research initiatives and curriculum development.
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Surgery at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Awards & Honors
- Administrative Chief Resident, 2020-2021
- Excellence in Medical Student Research Award, 2011
- Phi Beta Kappa Inductee, 2008