Annie Chandrankunnel, MD
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Annie Chandrankunnel, MD
Dr. Annie Chandrankunnel earned her medical degree from Rosalind Franklin University/The Chicago Medical School and completed her internship training at Yale New Haven Hospital, Department of Medicine. She completed her diagnostic radiology residency at Morristown Memorial Hospital followed by a body imaging fellowship at the University of Washington. She is a member of the American College of Radiology, Radiological Society of North America and American Medical Association.
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Residency: Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Internship: Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Fellowship: University of Washington Affiliated Hospitals
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Radiology at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Allen Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester