Locations and Appointments
ColumbiaDoctors - Riverdale
ColumbiaDoctors - 516 Route 303
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Tal Sarig-Meth, MD
Dr. Tal Sarig-Meth is an accomplished Ob/Gyn with great passion for women's health and empowerment. She believes in a close patient-doctor relationship and places great importance on patient education and preventative care.
After graduating with honors from Columbia University, Dr. Sarig-Meth continued to earn her medical degree from Sackler School of Medicine in Tel Aviv while raising her twin toddlers and giving birth to a new baby boy. She then completed her Ob/Gyn residency at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, during which time she earned the Recognition of Excellence Award in Minimally Invasive Gynecology.
Dr. Sarig-Meth provides full in-office and surgical obstetric and gynecologic care, all driven by her genuine commitment as a doctor and a mother, to her patient's preventive care, their specific matter at hand, as well as their general health and wellbeing.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Specialties & Expertise
- Abnormal Pap Smear
- Abnormal Uterine and Vaginal Bleeding
- Birth Control
- Contraceptive Care
- Gynecologic Exams
- Intrauterine Device (IUD) Insertions
- Irregular Periods/Menstrual Cycles
- Menstrual Disorders
- Pap Smear
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pre-Conception Counseling
- Pregnancy Care
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Prenatal Care
- Reproductive Health
- Routine Gynecologic Care
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Women's Health
- Residency: New York Methodist Hospital
- Medical School: Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Israel
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Columbia University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center