Edvard Skripochnik, MD
Locations and Appointments
ColumbiaDoctors - 3219 East Tremont Avenue
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Hudson Valley - Gastroenterology & Vascular Surgery
CUIMC/Milstein Hospital Building
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Edvard Skripochnik, MD
Edvard Skripochnik, MD, is a vascular surgeon at NYP Westchester and is an assistant professor of Surgery at CUMC. He performs surgeries at NYP Westchester, NYP Hudson Valley and Columbia University campuses.
After graduating from Albert Einstein College of Medicine with honors and academic excellence, Dr. Skripochnik served his integrated vascular surgery residency at Stony Brook University Hospital in New York.
Dr. Skripochnik has been published in various medical journals, including Annals of Vascular Surgery, and has presented his research at medical conferences of the International Aortic Summit and Annual Vascular and Endovascular Surgery Society.
- Vascular Surgery
- Medical School: Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Residency: Stony Brook University Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester
Awards & Honors
- Albert Einstein Merit Scholarship (2011-2015)
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Chancellors Award for Academic Excellence (2010)
- Deans Recognition Award (2015)
- Department of Surgery Research Day Outstanding Poster Award (2016)
- Full merit scholarship to Macaulay Honors College (2007-2011)
- H.R. Eagleson Memorial Scholarship (2011)
- Peter F. Vallone Academic Achievement Award (2007-2011)