Locations and Appointments
ColumbiaDoctors - Riverdale
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About David S. Lee, MD
Dr. David Lee received his undergraduate and medical school degrees from Cornell University. He completed his Internal Medicine and Chief Residency at Long Island Jewish Hospital and his Gastroenteroloy Fellowship at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. Dr. Lee has a special interest in pancreaticobiliary disease, IBD, as well as advanced therapeutic endoscopy.
His research appears in many peer-reviwed journals. He has also given several lectures and presentations at both regional and national meetings.
He is skilled in many advanced endocsopic techniques including ERCP, endoscopic ultrasound, endoscopic mucosal resection, endoscopic suturing, endoluminal stenting, and radiofrequency ablation of biliary lesions.
- Internal Medicine
Specialties & Expertise
- Acid Reflux
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Polyps
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diverticular Disease
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)
- Esophageal Disorder
- Gastrointestinal Malignancies
- General Gastroenterology
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Interventional Endoscopy
- Pancreatic Disease
- Peptic Ulcer Disease
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Fellowship: Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Residency: Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Internship: Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Medicine at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester