Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Book an Appointment Today
CALL TO SCHEDULE TODAY
CONNECT PATIENT PORTAL
About David I Sahar, MD
Dr. David I. Sahar is a Professor of Medicine at Columbia University Medical Center/NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. He is a cardiologist specializing in adult cardiology, cardiac disease prevention, treating congestive heart failure, valvular heart disease, atrial fibrillation, syncope, arrhythmias and palpitations.
Dr. Sahar received his medical degree from College of Physicians and Surgeons of Columbia University and completed his cardiology fellowship St. Luke's Hospital Columbia University and cardiac electrophysiology at Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center.
Dr. Sahar sees patients at NewYork-Presbyterian/The Allen Hospital.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
- Adult Cardiology
- Cardiovascular Risk Assessment
- Cholesterol and Triglyceride Management
- Geriatric Cardiology
- Heart Disease
- High Blood Pressure
- Fellowship: Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, NY
- Internship: Ohio State University Medical Center
- Medical School: Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Fellowship: St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center
- Residency: Ohio State University Medical Center
Titles & Positions
- Professor of Medicine at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center