Additional Locations for Arpan Goel, MD
NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital55 Palmer AvenueBronxville
ColumbiaDoctors - 1 Pondfield Road1 Pondfield RoadBronxville
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Book an Appointment Today
CALL TO SCHEDULE TODAY
CONNECT PATIENT PORTAL
About Arpan Goel, MD
Dr. Goel completed his medical degree and internship in India, followed by residencies in West Virginia and Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Montefiore Medical Center. He completed his first fellowship at the Department of Plastic Surgery/Burn at Jacobi Medical Center, Bronx, and a second fellowship at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, in minimally invasive and bariatric surgery.
His appointments prior to arriving at Columbia include Attending Surgeon at WestMed Medical Group and at Harlem Hospital Center. Dr. Goel received the 2014 Attending Teaching Award at Harlem Hospital Center, and was named Outstanding Resident Teacher three years in a row at Montefiore Medical Center (2005 – 2007). Dr. Goel has a special interest in abdominal wall hernia repair and bowel wall reconstruction.
- Abdominal Hernia
- Bowel Surgery
- Hernia Repair
- Internship: West Virginia University Hospital
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Surgery at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital
Awards & Honors
- Attending Teaching Award, Harlem Hospital 2014
- Intern of the Year, 2002
- Outstanding Resident Teacher, Montefiore Medical Center, 2005
- Outstanding Resident Teacher, Montefiore Medical Center. 2007
- Outstanding Resident Teacher, Montefiore Medical Cneter, 2006