Marlon Steven Rosenbaum, MD
Locations and Appointments
ColumbiaDoctors - 32 Strawberry Hill Court
CUIMC/Herbert Irving Pavilion
ColumbiaDoctors - 15 North Broadway
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Marlon Steven Rosenbaum, MD
Marlon S. Rosenbaum is a Professor of Medicine and Pediatrics at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons and the Director of the Schneeweiss Adult Congenital Heart Center at Columbia University Medical Center. He is trained in adult cardiology, clinical electrophysiology and pediatric cardiology. Dr. Rosenbaum is board certified in internal medicine, cardiovascular disease, and adult congenital heart disease.
Dr. Rosenbaum received his Doctor of Medicine from New York University School of Medicine. He completed his medical internship and residency at Columbia University/NewYork-Presbyterian, cardiology fellowship at New York Medical College/Westchester County Medical Center and electrophysiology fellowships at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston and Columbia University.
Dr. Rosenbaum is a pioneer in the field of adult congenital heart disease. He has been practicing for more than 30 years, has participated in pivotal research trials, a respected lecturer and has published numerous peer-reviewed articles. He is the co-author of the textbook, Congenital Heart Disease in the Adult and contributing author on others.
Dr. Rosenbaum has led the Schneeweiss Adult Congenital Heart Center since 1987. The Center is one of the leading programs in adult congenital heart disease in the world, and one of only a handful of programs in the country with the depth of experience in this evolving, complex field. The Center treats more than 30 different forms of congenital heart disease, including some of the rarest and most complex congenital conditions.
Dr. Rosenbaum sees patients in Washington Heights in Manhattan, Long Island, New York, White Plains, New York and Englewood, New Jersey.
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
Specialties & Expertise
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease (ACHD)
- Atrial Septal Defect
- Bicuspid Aortic Valve
- Coarctation of the Aorta
- Complex Congenital Heart
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Congenital Malformation
- Heart Defect
- Heart Murmur
- Single Ventricle Physiology
- Tetralogy of Fallot
- Transposition of the Great Arteries
- Residency: Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, NY
- Fellowship: Westchester County Medical Center
- Internship: Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, NY
- Fellowship: Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, NY
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor of Medicine at CUMC
- Associate Professor of Pediatrics at CUMC
- Director of the Schneeweiss Adult Congenital Heart Center
- Director, Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center